Strawberries are sugar-sweet, irresistible, and omnipresent -- even if you can't pick your own, you'll find pints and quarts of them at roadside
This strawberry coconut smoothie is like spring in a glass while it is winter and really cold outside. It’s sweet and creamy with no added sugar or dairy. And it’s super simple with just four ingredients.
We love the sweet strawberries and cream flavour of this smoothie. The touch of vanilla makes it taste like ice cream—and it reminds me a strawberry milkshake. We use Dairy Free coconut milk so this recipe is dairy free !
Strawberry Coconut Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 5 mins | Servings: 2
- 1 cup Chi Coconut Milk
- Giving Tree Strawberry Snacks
- 1 frozen banana sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop collagen protein (Optional)
- Put the Giving Tree Strawberry Crisps in the blender, and blend until they are as a fine powder.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
There are many reasons to eat more fruits and vegetables. Freeze dried or fresh, it doesn't matter as long as they are prepared in a healthy