Buy 5 peaches and eat them all - except for one. Why you ask? Save one to give your face a special peachy treat, of course! We're all up for
Winter is a great time and season for creativity and new beginnings. Whether you’re wrapped in a blanket on your couch or out playing in the snow, working behind a desk, there’s wintry inspiration all around us, and there will be always something to share with our lovely readers!
Today we will share this homemade pumpkin spice latte recipe!
What makes this recipe unique is the addition of pumpkin puree in lieu of pumpkin syrup. Pumpkin is a nutritional power house containing fiber, potassium, iron and vitamin A. So in addition to being delicious, this seasonal sip is actually good for you.
Serving size: Makes 1 perfect latte
- 1/2-1 cup milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 to 2 shots of espresso or 1/2 cup of strong coffee
- Whipped cream, if you are feeling decadent
- In a saucepan whisk together milk, pumpkin and sugar, stirring, until steaming.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and spice. Whisk until frothy.
- Pour into a large mug and add the espresso.
Tags: healthy food, healthy lifestyle, healthy living, healthy snack, lifestyle, recipes, winter
The perfect healthy snack, suitable for all seasons. These Home made freeze dried strawberry muesli bar is a must have for if you are on the go.