Strawberries are sugar-sweet, irresistible, and omnipresent -- even if you can't pick your own, you'll find pints and quarts of them at roadside
Porridge is regarded as one of the very best, most comforting breakfasts. It is full of essential nutrients and the complex carbohydrates in oats release energy slowly to keep you going for hours. Oats are also good source of soluble fibre and studies show that the inclusion of oats as part of a diet low in saturated fat can help and a healthy lifestyle can help reduce blood cholesterol.
Our oats are rolled from whole grains and there is strong evidence that people with a healthy heart tend to eat more wholegrain foods as a part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Alara Dreamy Vanilla Oats Porridge
- OTE Cacao powder
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- Fresh Kiwi
- Of the Earth (OTE) Cacao Nibs
- The Giving Tree Strawberries
- OTE Yacon Syrup
- Place the oats and the milk or water in a large pan over a medium heat
- Add a tiny pinch of salt, coconut oil, OTE Cacao powder, and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Bring to a steady simmer for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring as often as you can to give you a smooth creamy porridge – if you like your porridge runnier, simply add a splash more milk or water until you’ve got the consistency you like.
- Stir the Yacon Syrup through the porridge.
- After you’re satisfied with the consistency, put your vanilla oats porridge in a bowl an add your toppings!
There are a lot of health benefits eating Oats and Oatmeal.
- Oats Are Incredibly Nutritious
- Whole Oats Are Rich In Antioxidants, Including Avenanthramides
- Oats Contain a powerful Soluble Fiber Called Beta-Gluten
- They Can Lower Cholesterol Levels and Protect LDL Cholesterol From Damage
- Oats Can Improve Blood Sugar Control
- Oatmeal Is Very Filling and May Help You Lose Weight
- Finely Ground Oats Used On Skin, May Help With Skin Care.
- They May Decrease the Risk of Childhood Asthma
- Oats May Help Relieve Constipation
There are many reasons to eat more fruits and vegetables. Freeze dried or fresh, it doesn't matter as long as they are prepared in a healthy