Strawberries are sugar-sweet, irresistible, and omnipresent -- even if you can't pick your own, you'll find pints and quarts of them at roadside
Easter is round the corner and we are here to bring you the healthiest and tastiest easter recipes to crowd please and of course, they can be enjoyed any time of the year too!
Here are our favourites..
Recipe courtesy of the lovely Rhiannon Lambert – our lovely nutritionist (www.rhitrition.com)
1. To wake you up with a chocolatey Easter twist.. This delicious bowl of Chocolate Proats goodness that’s super indulgent yet absolutely guilt free!
- Add Oats, protein, cacao powder and Coconut Milk to a saucepan on a low heat and stir until creamy
- Top with Giving Tree strawberry crisps and Bee Pollen for an immunity and nutrition boost
1. Grain Free / Paleo Goey Chocolate Brownies with Giving Tree Strawberries (recipe courtesy of @londonpaleogirl / www.londonpaleogirl.com (makes 6 brownies)
- 1 Large Cooked & Mashed Sweet Potato
- l 1 Egg
- 3 large TBS of @adunaworld Super – Cocoa Powder
- 2 TSP @pipandnut Almond Butter
- 2 TSP Honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Mix together until a smooth consistency & pour onto baking paper in a baking tray & put in a 200• pre heated oven for 15 minutes / until cooked •• To make Chocolate Icing mix @chocshot sauce with a TSP @pipandnut Almond Butter l 2 Table spoons Honey l 2 TSP @adunaworld Super – Cocoa Powder ••
- Served with Coconut Yogurt l Cinnamon l drizzle of @chocshot sauce & a frozen Raspberry on top
2. The perfect evening meal to be shared with family and friends!
Courgetti Meatballs with a sprinkling of Giving Tree Broccoli crisps – recipe courtesy of the lovely Rhiannon Lambert – our lovely nutritionist (www.rhitrition.com)
- 12 Organic MeatBalls
- 80g Brown Rice
- 200ml Passata
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Giving Tree Broccoli Crisps
- 1 White Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 2 small Peppers, red and yellow
- Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Boil the Brown Rice and leave to one side
- Prepare the sauce by chopping the onion, peppers, cherry tomatoes finely
- Add the sauce ingredients into a non stick pan on a low heat and add Olive Oil and Paprika
- Meanwhile cook the meatballs with coconut oil in an Air Fryer or the Oven and place your Garlic Cloves in with them (round 15 to 20 minutes)
- Add your rice to the sauce in the saucepan, increase the heat and stir well
- Pre-heat a plate and dish up your rice, meatballs and top with crunchy Broccoli Crisps!
- I would have 6 meatballs each and feel free to add more vegetables to the sauce! 🙂
There are many reasons to eat more fruits and vegetables. Freeze dried or fresh, it doesn't matter as long as they are prepared in a healthy